May 2010: this "Version 0.2" pre-release is for testing. Feedback welcome! Here are some known issues:
- The default size for our "learning tiles" (wooden version of flash cards) is good for words and phrases, but too small for sentences. Workaround: click "Choose Game" then manually add "&ui=layout" to the URL and try a larger width and/or smaller text size.
- Images aren't yet supported. If a Quizlet item has no text on the front or back, that side of the tile will be blank.
- Some Quizlet text may be displayed with html codes. (If you see one, please send the link.)
Learnfab is a new site where you can have fun learning. Here's what we'll cover in the tutorial:
- What do you want to learn? - we'll start with Antonyms (opposites)
- Drop Match - a fun way to review
- Results - how far have you gotten?
- Login - join to keep track of your results
There are 3 more to explore on your own:
- Memory Game - concentrate!
- Multiple Choice - test your knowledge
- Overview - learn 10 at a time
What do you want to learn?
You can play our learning games with more than 1 million decks of flash cards from Quizlet. We display the cards as wooden "learning tiles".
This tutorial will use a set that we created: 60 pairs of antonyms (in English). Here are the first 10.
(You can see the actual page via the "Overview" option in Choose Game.)
Next: Drop Match